2440 W Thompson Way Chandler, AZ 85286 (Map)
$435,000 | 2961sf | 4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms
Why you'll love it...
1. Entertaining is FUN Again: From inviting your new neighbors over to see what you've done to the place to having the old crew over for holiday meals, this single level makes having friends new and old over SO much fun. With a feature fireplace in the spacious great room, views of the backyard from nearly floor to ceiling windows, and easy access to the eat-in kitchen for spreading out the game-time snacks - you'll be thankful when your guests come. . .and will love when they leave!
2. Gather 'Round THIS Kitchen: The center of your home is centered around this oversized island with belly up seating for the whole family. Watch that big bowl of chili go on simmer, hash out the day's events at the kitchen table, or huddle around the fridge to see what you can whip up for desert. This room was made for story telling and memory making, so gather 'round!
3. Master Suite for Rest & Relaxation: After all of your house guests have left and the day's problem's have been solved, settle into peace and quiet in your oversized master suite with plenty of room for extra seating chaise-lounging or tv-watching. With extra consideration given to the design of your ensuite bath with walk-in closet including the glass block entry shower and a tub, this luxurious room will become your favorite way to start and end the day.
4. Highly Coveted Floorplan: Single level living in Chandler is a hot commodity and this four bedroom single level checks all of the boxes. The fourth bedroom is oversized and currently used as a recreation room, but with an easy closet conversion your fourth bedroom will be the envy of your neighbors. Perfect for a guest suite or multi-purpose room and just down the hall from two additional guest bedrooms and a full hall bath, this split floor plan is in high demand.
5. Lush Green & Serene: With plenty of space for entertaining but intimate enough for some quite time, this backyard is warm and inviting with its green grass, mature trees, and well maintained bushes. Perfect as-is or the template for your splashing creations, your private 10,000+sf lot will give you bragging rights year round.
5. Location, Location, Location: Located in the booming 85286 zip code and in the highly sought after Brittany Heights neighborhood of Chandler, you will be close to all of the shopping and dining in the area (we love Nando's & BLD Chandler for a bite), the business parks along the Price Corridor (Read: Intel, Orbital, Wells Fargo, PayPal & more to come) and of course, you are just a hop, skip & a jump from the rest of the Valley up the 10, 202 & 101 Freeways.