Circle G at Riggs Homestead Ranch
2739 E Virgo Place Chandler, AZ 85249 (Map)
SOLD! $875,000 | 3706 sf | 4 Bedrooms + Office | 3.5 Bathrooms | 4 Car Garage
Why you'll love it...
1. Stars in Your Eyes: Wandering through the grounds at night becomes an adventure as you lazily stroll from one end of the estate to the other. The impression of her character from the curb is matched only by her personality in the back with the lush tree lined escape from the town set to the tune of flowing water.
2. Custom Detailing: Completely remodeled in 2009, this custom estate has been decorated with the finest finishings and sealed with a kiss. Fine Turkish honed marble floors, hand-scraped distressed wood, unique accent tiling, raw edging - nothing was overlooked. From the crown moulding, the plantation shutters, and the use of the French door - the formal spaces, guest bedrooms and wheelchair accessible guest suite are enveloped in the lap of luxury.
3. Chef's Delight: More than a kitchen, this creative culinary space will soon become the beating heart of your entertaining body. The custom cabinets soar over the granite counter tops but its the forward thinking of the marble island styling that makes it feel so relevant. Not one, but two sinks with disposals make preparing a meal a breeze and with extra ice in the ice machine and a wine cooler for your vintage - the Viking stainless steel appliances will be the final note in your orchestra of feasts.
4. Rest and Repeat: There's nothing more relaxing than a wood fireplace in the master with its soft glow and crackling sounds as you drift off into wonderland. After entertaining the family and your last cup of tea, the master retreat awaits as you slip back in the French doors and turn on the walk-in shower or run a bath in the large deep soaking tub before dozing off.
5. The Garden of Paradise: Eden had the forbidden fruit, but there's nothing forbidden about this exquisite outdoor paradise. With two large patios for morning meditation or for enjoying company large and small, this estate was designed for the inclement weather we often take for granted. A beautiful wooden pergola lends shade and character to one with a view of the saltwater pool, rock water feature, and a stunning amount of trees home to beloved horned owls and flighty hummingbirds.
6. Growing Area: Situated at one of the most highly sought after corners for residents and builders alike, this rapidly growing area of Chandler is surrounded by the conveniences that make the top of your MUST HAVE list. The new Fry's Shopping Center and Sprouts Grocery Store for the best in fresh fare and within walking distance to Crossroads Towne Center for taking in a matinee, grabbing a bite, or doing some shopping for your house warming party.