3354 E Mead Dr, Chandler, AZ 85249 (Map)
$484,000 | 3923 sf | 5 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms
Why you'll love it...
1. Spacious Open Floor Plan – This sophisticated two-story home was built in 2005 by Maracay Homes featuring an exceptional floor plan with a main floor master suite, den/office, loft and 4 guest bedrooms upstairs! Hold up - Let's not get ahead of ourselves, we should start with the bright and inviting formal living & formal dining rooms just off the foyer entry with 24" diagonal set tile flooring and beautiful maple staircase.
Did you notice the butler's pantry off the formal dining room? Pass-through to the chef's kitchen complete with spice maple staggered cabinets, rich granite counters with bar seating, eat-in dining area, and sliding doors. You'll love the bright & airy open feel on into the family room with large picture windows showcasing the backyard!
2. Versatile Backyard - With a grassy area plus fenced-in pebble tec pool, you can play or splash depending on the day. Bonus points for the north-facing covered patio that will give you afternoon shade to keep cool during the summer months!
3. Main Floor Master Suite & Den/Office - The roomy master features a full ensuite bath with dual sinks, private shower, soaking tub and large walk-in closet. Just off the master is a den/office that could alternatively be used as a private retreat with half bath.
4. Upstairs Getaway - At the top of the stairs you'll find an over-sized loft in the center, 4 guest bedrooms (two on each side) all with walk-in closets and 2 full bathrooms.
5. Location - Just 3 doors down from the lush Brooks Ranch greenbelt playground and within walking distance to Ryan Elementary School (Go Royals!) you'll be nearby the popular Veteran's Oasis Park & close to new grocery, dining & retail shopping all around you!