Hidden Hills Gated Community
14319 E Coyote Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85259 (Map)
$1,250,000 | 4400 sf | 4 Bedrooms + Den & Private Casita | 5 Bathrooms
Why you'll love it...
1. North Facing Beauty: Striking a balance between having exceptional curb appeal and complementing the natural desert scenery was at the forefront of the design of the outdoor landscaping. With strategically placed river rock, a paved path to the front entry & plants and trees that fit the property and the neighborhood's aesthetic, this home is welcoming from the very first look.
2. Custom Mediterranean Retreat: Built by esteemed valley builder John McFall, this 4400sf custom home with grand entryway and stunning views of the natural wash from the formal living room, family room, master bedroom suite & guest casita exudes life with every detail put into its creation. With soaring ceilings, rich cabinetry, floor to ceiling windows, gas fireplaces, and a chef's kitchen - this home is meant to be thoroughly enjoyed.
3. Mountain & City Lights View: Entertaining in this home is a bragging right with a multi-level outdoor design meant to maximize the views of Camelback Mountain from inside the sparkling salt water pool, envelope you in the wash with a deep-set grassy lawn, and give you space to mix and mingle from the wrap around patio facing the McDowell Mountain Preserve.
4. Private Casita: Whether you are looking for an in-law suite or a private retreat for friends and family who want to enjoy the luxurious lifestyle and exquisite weather that North Scottsdale has to offer, the private casita with separate entrance is simply perfect. The one bedroom, one bathroom guest quarters with plantation shutters and views of the outdoor living space has a large closet and walk-in shower for all the comforts of home.
5. Premium Cul-De-Sac Lot: As you ascend from Shea Blvd, you are drawn into the Hidden Hills community and through the custom gates into this mountainside retreat. At the end of a cul-de-sac with 360 degree views of the best in Arizona natural desert design, your new home awaits. Just minutes to the Sunrise Trailhead and miles of walking and biking paths in all directions - this home has the best of both worlds inside and out.
6. Location, Location, Location - We can't say enough about the excitement around the area of this home with its proximity to Mayo Clinic, Basis Scottsdale Primary, the most exclusive shopping and dining that the North Valley has to offer, and of course, premier social clubs with private and public golf courses. Close to Valley freeways, world renowned healthcare facilities, and top rated schools - this hidden gem is truly in the middle of it all.